Polishing set "finish" copper & brass | 2 parts for angle grinder M14 | 250 mm
250 mm | 14 mm bore
Contents: polishing disc | compound
"Finish" Brass & Copper polishing set for angle grinders | 250mm
You can quickly and easily give pre-machined brass and copper surfaces a shiny finish with the two-piece polishing set. The set is perfect for achieving a clear high-gloss polish in the shortest possible time in combination with hand polishing machines or angle grinders with an M14 mounting shank.
- High-gloss polishing wheel made of fully round plies of raw cotton N2501, 3-fold quilted, diameter 250 mm / bore 14 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 3,100 rpm
- Brass & Copper high-gloss polishing paste Menzerna 480W (approx. 1,2 kg)
- Wear protective equipment and follow safety regulations!
- Roughen the polishing wheel first with the help of a suitable dressing tool
- Wet the rotating tool with the polishing paste
- Polish the evenly pre-polished and clean surface quickly in cross-coats at approx. 30-35 m/s (2,300 - 2,700 rpm) to a high gloss
- Measure the pressure carefully! If the contact pressure is too high and/or the speed is too low, this can lead to an unsteady surface due to overheating of the workpiece
- After polishing, clean the surface with a soft, lint-free cloth and, if necessary, degrease with a suitable solvent or Viennese lime