PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SISAL CORD BRUSHES
Sisal cord pre-polishing brushes are particularly suitable for pre-polishing shaped workpiece surfaces, as the flexible sisal bristles are ideal for indentations, undercuts, corners and edges. This is why sisal cord brushes can also be used to perfectly polish workpieces with complex shapes in just one step. Together with a coarse pre-polishing paste, surfaces made of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals can be smoothed in just a short time, making them suitable for further processes such as e.g. B. the high-gloss polishing or anodizing.
The raw material sisal is very resistant to strong physical and chemical stresses. Its fibers are tough and tensile and at the same time they are characterized by high rigidity. Due to their gently abrasive effect, sisal polishing tools are particularly suitable for pre-polishing metals.
EICKELIT sisal cord pre-polishing brushes consist of 8-fold knotted, approx. 5 mm thick sisal cords, which are manufactured in Europe. These cords made for EICKELIT contain sisal fibers of the highest quality and with a particularly large staple length. This makes the cord brushes very supple, ensures excellent service life and high efficiency of the EICKELIT sisal cord brushes.
With our impregnated sisal cord pre-polishing brushes If necessary, you can achieve a stronger attack than with tools made of natural sisal.
- Brush made of 8-strand knotted sisal cords, 5 mm thick
- Phenolic resin-reinforced cardboard core with security oblique stitching made of high-carbon steel staples
- Each disc is calibrated individually for low-vibration concentricity and a smooth finish
- Diameter 350 mm, thickness approx. 15 mm
- Freely selectable bores 10 - 65 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 2,200 min-1