PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SISAL CORD BRUSHES
EICKELIT sisal cord pre-polishing brushes are used to pre-polish shaped work piece surfaces in particular. Indentations, undercuts, corners and edges can be worked on with the flexible sisal bristles. This means that even workpieces with complex shapes can be polished in just one step. Together with a coarse pre-polishing paste, a fine grinding pattern can be achieved with sisal cord brushes in a short time. Surfaces made of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals are then ideally prepared for further processes such as high-gloss polishing or anodizing.
Sisal is particularly resistant to strong physical and chemical stresses. In addition, the fibers are very tough and have high tensile strength, while at the same time being characterized by a high level of rigidity. Due to the gently abrasive effect of sisal, these tools are particularly suitable for pre-polishing metals.
EICKELIT sisal cord pre-polishing brushes use 8-strand knotted, approx. 5 mm thick sisal cords from European production. The cords specially made for EICKELIT contain sisal fibers with a particularly large staple length. This makes them very soft and flexible and ensures excellent service life and the high efficiency of our EICKELIT sisal cord brushes.
For an even more powerful attack, we recommend our impregnated sisal cord pre-polishing brushes.
- Brush made of 8-strand knotted sisal cords, 5 mm thick
- Phenolic resin-reinforced cardboard core with security oblique stitching made of high-carbon steel staples
- Each disc is calibrated individually for low-vibration concentricity and a trouble-free polishing pattern
- Diameter 250 mm, thickness approx. 15 mm
- Freely selectable bores 10 - 65 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 3,100 min-1