PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SISAL CORD BRUSHES
EICKELIT pre-polishing brushes made of sisal cords are particularly suitable for the rough pre-polishing of shaped workpiece surfaces. With the flexible sisal bristles, indentations, undercuts, corners and edges that are otherwise difficult to reach can be mechanically polished in just one step. Together with coarse polishing pastes, sisal cord pre-polishing brushes provide a fine finish, with which the surface is ideally prepared for subsequent processes such as high-gloss polishing or anodizing.
Like other natural fibers, sisal fibers are very resistant to physical and chemical stress. Sisal is also very tough, has high tensile strength and is also characterized by its high rigidity. Sisal is therefore particularly suitable for pre-polishing metals and especially steel.
For our sisal cord pre-polishing brushes, we only use 8-strand knotted, approx. 5 mm thick sisal cords made in Europe. The high-quality sisal raw material specified by us is particularly long-fibred, very soft and extremely flexible. This ensures excellent service life and the particularly effective attack of our EICKELIT sisal cord brushes.
For a particularly powerful attack, we recommend our impregnated sisal cord pre-polishing brushes.
- Brush made of 8-strand knotted sisal cords, 5 mm thick
- Phenolic resin-reinforced cardboard core with security oblique stitching made of high-carbon steel staples
- Each disc is calibrated individually for low-vibration concentricity and a smooth finish
- Diameter 150 mm, thickness approx. 15 mm
- Freely selectable bores 10 - 65 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Rmax = 5,200 min-1