PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SISAL CORD BRUSHES
Sisal cord pre-polishing brushes are used for pre-polishing shaped workpiece surfaces. Due to the flexible sisal bristles, depressions, undercuts, corners and edges are also optimally processed. This means that even workpieces with complex shapes can be perfectly polished in just one step. When pre-polishing with a coarse pre-polishing paste, surfaces made of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals are smoothed in a short time and are therefore ideal for further processes such as e.g. B. prepared for high-gloss polishing or anodizing.
Sisal is a raw material that is very resistant to strong physical and chemical stresses. Its fibers are very tough and have high tensile strength and are characterized by their high rigidity. Due to the gently abrasive effect of sisal, polishing tools made from it are particularly suitable for pre-polishing metals.
EICKELIT sisal cord pre-polishing brushes use 8-fold knotted, approx. 5 mm thick sisal cords exclusively from European production. These cords, specially manufactured for EICKELIT, contain sisal fibers of the highest quality with a particularly large staple length. This makes them very supple and ensures the excellent service life and high efficiency of EICKELIT sisal cord brushes.
With our impregnated sisal cord pre-polishing brushes get an even more powerful attack if needed.
- Brush made of 8-strand knotted sisal cords, 5 mm thick
- Phenolic resin-reinforced cardboard core with security oblique stitching made of high-carbon steel staples
- Each disc is calibrated individually for low-vibration concentricity and a smooth finish
- Diameter 300 mm, thickness approx. 15 mm
- Freely selectable bores 10 - 65 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 2,600 min-1