Polishing set "finish" aluminium | 3 parts for angle grinder | M14 adapter | 200 mm
200 mm | 14 mm bore
Contents: polishing disc | compound | adapter M14
"Finish" aluminum polishing set for angle grinders | 200mm
Polishing set with M14 adapter for high-gloss polishing with hand polishing machines or angle grinders with M14 shank. The three-part polishing set quickly delivers a clear high gloss on carefully pre-polished aluminum surfaces.
- Effecta N2550 polishing wheel, diameter 200 mm / bore 14 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 3,800 rpm
- Aluminium high-gloss polishing paste Menzerna 480BLF (approx. 1, 3 kg)
- M14 mandrel for angle grinders, maximum disc thickness: approx. 50 mm, 1 flat nut M14 left-hand thread / approx. 70 mm diameter, 1 flange 2 x 14 x 70 mm
- Wear protective equipment and follow safety regulations!
- Roughen the polishing wheel first with the help of a suitable dressing tool
- Wet the rotating tool with the polishing paste
- Polish the evenly pre-polished and clean surface quickly in cross-coats at approx. 30-35 m/s (2,900 - 3,400 rpm) to a high gloss
- Measure the pressure carefully! If the contact pressure is too high and/or the speed is too low, this can lead to an unsteady surface due to overheating of the workpiece
- After polishing, clean the surface with a soft, lint-free cloth and, if necessary, degrease with a suitable solvent or Viennese lime