Polishing kit "polish + finish" Inox | 4 parts for drill | 150 mm
150 mm | 8 mm shank
Contents: polishing discs | compounds
Polish & high-gloss finish
INOX finish polishing set for drills | 150mm
The four-part finish polishing set for stainless steel enables hard-to-reach INOX components to be polished to a high gloss. This polishing set reliably delivers the flawless mirror finish that is characteristic of stainless steel on carefully pre-polished surfaces.
- Shank mounted buffing wheel N2550, 150 x 8 mm
- Shank mounted buffing wheel FM230, 150 x 8 mm
- Vmax = 30 m/s, Umax = 3,800 rpm
- Medium cut polishing compound Menzerna P14F (approx. 1.3 kg)
- High-Gloss colouring compound Menzerna P126 (approx. 1.3 kg)
- Wear protective equipment and follow safety regulations!
- Roughen the polishing discs before use using a suitable dressing tool
- Wet rotating tool sparingly with polishing paste
- Measure the pressure carefully! Too high contact pressure and/or too low speeds lead to overheating of the workpiece with uneven surfaces that can no longer be improved by polishing!
- Quickly polish the pre-polished and cleaned surface in cross passes with a shank mounted buffing wheel N2550 and Menzerna P14F at approx. 25-30 m/s (3,300 - 3,800 rpm) to a high gloss
- After polishing, clean the surface with a dry, soft, lint-free cloth. If necessary, degrease the workpiece with a suitable solvent or Viennese lime
- Polish the clean, shiny surface using the N16 shank tool and Menzerna P126 at approx. 25-30 m/s (3,300 - 3,800 rpm) in cross passes until obtaining a high gloss finish