Polishing set "finish" Varnishes & Plastics | 3 parts for angle grinder | M14 adapter | 250 mm
250 mm | 14 mm bore
Contents: polishing disc | compound | adapter M14
Plastics and varnish polishing-kit "Finish" | angle grinders | 250mm
Polishing-kit containing a high-gloss EFFEKTA buffing wheel, Menzerna GW16 high gloss wax and M14 adapter for high-gloss polishing with hand polishing machines or angle grinders with M14 shank. The three-part polishing set quickly delivers a clear high gloss on carefully pre-polished surfaces.
- EFFEKTA X-1 "seamless" FM230 polishing disc, diameter 250 mm / bore 14 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 3,100 rpm
- High-gloss polishing compound Menzerna GW16 (approx. 1.3 kg)
- M14 mandrel | angle grinders, maximum disc thickness: approx. 50 mm, 1 flat nut M14 left-hand thread / approx. 70 mm diameter, 1 flange 2 x 14 x 70 mm
- Wear protective equipment and follow safety regulations!
- Roughen the polishing wheel first with the help of a suitable dressing tool
- Wet the rotating tool with the polishing paste
- Polish the evenly pre-polished and clean surface quickly in cross-coats on lacquer and thermoset surfaces at approx. 20-25 m/s (1,550 - 1,950 rpm), on thermoplastic workpieces at approx. 10 -15 m/s (780 - 1,150 rpm) to a high gloss
- Measure the pressure carefully! If the contact pressure is too high and/or the speed is too low, this can lead to an unsteady surface due to overheating of the workpiece
- After polishing, clean the surface with a soft, lint-free cloth and, if necessary, degrease with a tenside solution