Polishing set "finish" Varnishes & Plastics | 2 parts for angle grinder M14 | 180 mm
180 mm | 14 mm bore
Contents: polishing disc | compound
Plastics and varnish polishing-kit "Finish" | angle grinders | 180mm
Polishing-kit for high-gloss polishing with hand polishing machines or angle grinders with M14 shank. The two-part polishing-kit quickly delivers a clear high gloss on carefully pre-polished plastics or varnished surfaces.
- EFFEKTA X-1 "semless" FM230 polishing wheel, diameter 180 mm / bore 14 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 4,200 rpm
- High-gloss polishing compound Menzerna GW16 (approx. 1.3 kg)
- Wear protective equipment and follow safety regulations!
- Use a suitable dressing tool to roughen polishing wheels first
- Wet the rotating tool with the polishing paste
- Polish the evenly pre-polished and clean surface quickly in cross-coats on lacquer and thermoset surfaces at approx. 20-25 m/s (2,200 - 2,700 rpm), on thermoplastic workpieces at approx. 10 -15 m/s (1,100 - 1,600 rpm) to a high gloss
- Measure the pressure carefully! If the contact pressure is too high and/or the speed is too low, this can lead to an unsteady surface due to overheating of the workpiece
- After polishing, clean the surface with a soft, lint-free cloth and, if necessary, degrease with a tenside solution