PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SISAL CORD BRUSHES
EICKELIT sisal cord pre-polishing brushes can be used to pre-polish shaped workpiece surfaces in particular. The flexible sisal bristles otherwise only reach indentations, undercuts, corners and edges that are difficult to reach. This means that workpieces with complex shapes can be polished in just one step. Together with coarse pre-polishing pastes, sisal cord brushes provide a fine finish on stainless steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals. The surface is thus ideally prepared for subsequent process steps such as high-gloss polishing or anodizing.
Sisal fibers are particularly resistant to physical and chemical stress. Sisal is also very tough, has high tensile strength and is also characterized by its high rigidity. Due to its gently abrasive effect, sisal in the form of fabrics or cords is particularly suitable for pre-polishing metals and especially steel.
EICKELIT sisal cord pre-polishing brushes use 8-strand knotted, approx. 5 mm thick sisal cords made in Europe. Especially long-fiber sisal is used for the cords specially made for EIKELIT, which makes them very soft and flexible. This ensures excellent service life and the particularly effective attack of our EICKELIT sisal cord brushes.
For a more powerful attack, we recommend our impregnated sisal cord pre-polishing brushes.
- Brush made of 8-strand knotted sisal cords, 5 mm thick
- Phenolic resin-reinforced cardboard core with security oblique stitching made of high-carbon steel staples
- Each disc is calibrated individually for low-vibration concentricity and a smooth finish
- Diameter 200 mm, thickness approx. 15 mm
- Freely selectable bores 10 - 65 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 3,900 min-1