Polishing set "Gloss" aluminium | 5 parts for angle grinder | M14 adapter | 180 mm
180 mm | 14 mm bore
Contents: polishing discs | compounds | adapter M14
cut-buffing | high-gloss
Aluminium high-gloss polishing set for angle grinders | 180mm
Five-piece high-gloss polishing set with M14 adapter for aluminium, especially for hand-held polishing machines or angle grinders with M14 mount. This polishing set reliably delivers the flawless high gloss characteristic of aluminum on carefully ground aluminum surfaces.
- Pre-polishing disc sisal nettle SB-VR-10, diameter 180 mm x bore 14 mm
- Vmax = 45 m/s, Umax = 4,800 rpm
- High-gloss polishing wheel KONSTANT N2550, diameter 180 mm x bore 14 mm
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 4,200 rpm
- Pre-polishing paste "Heavy Cut" Menzerna 439T a> (approx. 1.2 kg)
- Aluminium high-gloss polishing paste Menzerna 480BLF (approx. 1, 3 kg)
- M14 mandrel for angle grinders, maximum disc thickness: approx. 50 mm, 1 flat nut M14 left-hand thread / approx. 70 mm diameter, 1 flange 2 x 14 x 70 mm
- Wear protective equipment and follow safety regulations!
- Roughen the polishing discs before use using a suitable dressing tool
- Wet rotating tool sparingly with polishing paste
- Measure the pressure carefully! Too high contact pressure and/or too low speeds lead to overheating of the workpiece with uneven surfaces that can no longer be improved by polishing!
- The evenly sanded and cleaned surface crosswise with the SB-VR-10 sisal nettle pre-polishing disc together with Menzerna 439T quickly pre-polish at approx. 35-40 m/s (3,700 - 4,500 rpm) until an even, satin-matt surface without scratches and grooves is achieved on the workpiece
- After polishing, clean the surface of abrasion and paste residues with a dry, soft and lint-free cloth. If necessary, degrease the workpiece with a suitable solvent or Viennese lime
- The evenly pre-polished and cleaned surface in cross passes with a high-gloss polishing wheel KONSTANT N2550 together with Menzerna 480BLF at approx. 30-35 m/s (3,200 - 3,700 rpm) quickly polish to a high gloss
- After polishing, clean the surface with a dry, soft, lint-free cloth. If necessary, degrease the workpiece with a suitable solvent or Viennese lime