Polishing set "finish" Varnishes & Plastics | 2 parts for polishing stand | 150 mm
150 mm | Bore configurable
Contents: polishing disc | compound
Polishing-kit "Finish" for plastics and varnished surfaces | polishing stand | 150mm
Polishing-kit with configurable bore for high-gloss polishing on the polishing block or grinding block with mounting flange or conical thread. The two-part polishing set quickly delivers a clear high gloss on carefully pre-polished plastics and varnished surfaces.
- EFFEKTA X-1, FM230 "seamless" polishing wheel, diameter 150 mm / configurable bore
- Vmax = 40 m/s, Umax = 5,100 rpm
- High-gloss polishing compound Menzerna GW16 (approx. 1.3 kg)
- Wear protective equipment and follow safety regulations!
- First roughen the polishing wheel with the help of a suitable dressing tool
- Wet the rotating tool with the polishing paste
- Polish the evenly pre-polished and clean surface quickly in cross-coats on lacquer and thermoset surfaces at approx. 20-25 m/s (2,600 - 3,200 rpm), on thermoplastic workpieces at approx. 10 -15 m/s (1,300 - 1,900 rpm) to a high gloss
- Measure the pressure carefully! If the contact pressure is too high and/or the speed is too low, this can lead to an unsteady surface due to overheating of the workpiece
- After polishing, clean the surface with a soft, lint-free cloth and, if necessary, degrease with a tenside solution